Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our First Blog!

Hey everyone, It's January 1, 2008! Crazy! I'm mostly trying this out to keep in touch with out of town friends and family so here you go. Our most current news is we bought a house in november and have been painting and all the fun things of moving in to a new place. we are also trying to stop drinking pop!! we're in a contest with some friends and it has racked up quite a jackpot for those who can hold off! other than that kaden and me are happy and loving life. jaxon just turned 1 in november and he is a handful but we love him!! well i'll write more later but have a good one and happy new year!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yea!!! I am so excited you started a blog so I can see cute pictures of my nephew! We love you tons!

Kera said...

doxie!!! wow, your family is SOOOO dang cute. Gads, your little boy is cute. Aren't they SO fun. I just about went blind reading all your posts because of the black background. ha. I am squinting while i write. for some reason black is SO bright on my computer. but it sure looks good.
I am so happy to hear from you and want to know more. keep blogging!!!