Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kaden turned 21! Happy Birthday Babe

So May 7, its offical, Kaden is 21! It's about time:) I love you hun! We just did the usual...cake and ice cream with close friends and family. It was the first big get together we've had at our house since we moved in. We don't have a ton of room on top of all the remodeling we're doing...it's just not the best place yet for parties, but it turned out great and it was alot of fun!



Kaden got some cleats for outdoor soccer in a co-ed league we just started. He needed some since this is the first outdoor soccer league he's ever played in!


kids are so fun:) Jaxon had so much fun playing with all dad's birthday balloons...and of course a ball. he can't do anything without a ball

5 comments:

The Flint's said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!!! 21-yahoo!! Jaxon is so cute and is getting so big. Soccer sounds like lots of fun!!

j.evans photography said...

Hi my name is Jacki (Kent) Evans. I know Kaden and I was just wondering where you guys play outdoor soccer. I would love to play. If you would let me know I would appreciate it. My email is mtejae05@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jacki

Jordan said...

twenty one. Think of all the crazy things you can do... actually there isn't that many. Outdoor... sounds like fun.

Lacey said...

happy birthday! i know i am late but i still wanted to give a shout out. i hope you guys are doing well. it looks like you are happy and having fun!

Megan said...

Happy birthday Kaden! Katie, I can't believe how big Jaxon is! He is SOOOOO cute. You look so great too & sound busy & happy. It's so fun to see your family on here! Your St. Louis pictures & Nauvoo pictures looked so great. I'd love to go to Nauvoo. Someday! Maybe we can see you finally end of June. We'll be out. Natalie is moving to UT end of June so we should have a cousin playdate & let all the kiddies play! How old is Jaxon? Is he 2 yet? Love ya!