Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BOY OR GIRL?

July was a crazy month with 4th and 24th and just summer fun. We got sealed on July 26th in the Salt Lake Temple! It was an incredible experience to be there with Kaden and have Jaxon be there with us. Jaxon was such a good boy! I haven't got any pictures back from that yet, but i hopefully will soon! And I had my ultrasound today!!! ITS A GIRL! We're so excited, and i'm due December 26. 21 weeks right now so i'm on the down slope from here on out! i've been feeling good, i'm finally starting to show, and like i said i'll post pictures soon of everything!

7 comments:

The Flint's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Having one of each is so much fun because they are so different!! Glad your feeling well and everything with the temple went great!!

Christie said...

We are so excited it is a GIRL!!! More fun than you can stand. Thanks again for letting us be part of you Temple day. It was so special to see you there and see little Jackson. Hey send me your email address and I will add you to my blog list. Love ya, Christie Sandall

pinksuedeshoe said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to have a girl. I will find out in about three weeks if I am having a girl or a boy. Glad you are feeling better, and congrats on everything.

Cherstin said...

Yeah for a girl!!! My girls will have a friend to play with. How exciting--I can't wait to see how cute she is going to be just like Jax. Love you guys!!!

Bobby and Amanda Lewis said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, now you will have one of each!

Rachel said...

How amazing!! I'm so happy for you guys...

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Kate! oh I love ya! i'm so excited for you. you are going to have a dang cute girl! So I finally got a blog. its jess and tim newcomb @blogspot.com