Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Over the Holidays

Yay for 2009! 2008 was a great year and hope 2009 is even better. hopefully we can make some new year goals and actually stick to them this year!


This is a picture the night before we had peyton so everyone can see my belly right before we had her. i have to say it feels wonderful to breath again:)


Everyone kept telling me jaxon was gonna seem huge when a new baby was going to be around and it didn't really kick in til after i took this picture and looked at it later!


next Michael Jordan?...


my dad, grandpa doxey holding peyton on christmas morning. my dad is so cute with her so i love this picture


My sister Sara was here for christmas. she lives in ohio so i only see her a couple times a year. it was so nice to see her and glad she was able to be here for the holidays and meet her new niece a couple of days after she was born

7 comments:

Sara said...

I can't wait to be able to breathe again! You're so lucky! :) She is so cute. Jaxon is huge compared to her. People keep telling me that Lawson will seem huge too. I'll have to take a similar picture. Hope you're doing great!

Lacey said...

she is so cute! i hope everything is going well having to kiddies! i am so sorry i didn't get to talk to you more at the christmas party.

The McEwen's said...

First of all, you were tiny pregnany and so cute! I can't believe that you already had her. It seems like just the other day that Robyn told me you were pregnant! Congrats though, she's beautiful!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! Peyton is so beautiful! You look amazing! I'm so glad you got to spend the holidays with all of the family. I hope you're getting some sleep. Love you and your family!

JenLish said...

Walker got that same hoop for Christmas!
peyton does look teeny next to Jaxon. they are both so cute though.
jen

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Hey girl! It was so good seeing you guys and to meet Peyton! She's a doll. K but seriously, you were as big at 9 months as I am at 6 months! Ridiculous! :) Loves

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Hey Kate!
Peyton is so sweet. i hope you are feeling well. I love looking at your cute little family. I am so jealous! I need to catch up with you! I cant belive you have 2 kids already! they are so cute!