Monday, March 16, 2009

St. George

kaden's little brother, dixon, had a baseball tourney in st. george this weekend, so we went to watch him play. he is a sophomore at bear river high school and is the starting pitcher for the jv team and plays a little bit in varsity but has the chance to play alot of varsity time. he's such an awesome player. i didn't like baseball much before i started watching him and i actually enjoy it most of the time. the weather was beautiful, it was kinda depressing coming home today to cold weather. i got pretty burnt at the games, and that was the first time i've been out in the sun in a very long time so i was packing on the sunscreen cuz i fry! and can i say i don't mind going on vacation...but i hate coming home and having to unpack and do laundry and put stuff away! it seems really overwhelming!



dixon is #16 at bat


we went swimming a couple of times at the condo we stayed at. jaxon loves swimming!


and this picture doesn't show as well as i thought it would on how red i was but you can still see where my shirt was! surprisingly if felt good to get some sun even tho i was really burnt. i wish i had my husbands and kids skin that just tans!

2 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

I SO Wish I had a sunburn right now. LUCKY! And I'm serious!

The McEwen's said...

I can't believe you just had a baby, you would never know by looking at you. You look amazing! And I wish I got some sun too!