Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Time of Year

Happy Birthday to Me...the BIG 23! Man i'm starting to feel old!!.....is 23 close to the top of that 'hill'?
And introducing my cute little niece.....

Brooklyn Jane. My sister Sara had their first little girl on my birthday (june 28th)! She is so cute, i wish i could meet her in real life. They live in Ohio though so i'll see her in a couple of months. Isn't she adorable. 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I'm sure me and her will be good buddies. especially since we're sharing the same birthday:) congrats sara and brandon!! you did good!


2 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Happy birthday! And GIRL~ I got married at 23 and I thought I was too young to be getting married. So NO, you are still VERY YOUNG!

Sara said...

hey sis! What a great day for Brooklyn to have a birthday!!! I'm sure you will be great buddies too. Love ya tons and can't wait to see you next month! Love the pics of you, Jaxon, Rachel and Amy!