Thursday, October 29, 2009

Check Ups & Pumpkin Carving

Jaxon and Peyton both had check up's and shots last week. Come to find out Peyton is in the 2% for her age and Jaxon is in the 97%! Totally opposite ends of the charts. Who'd of thought:) Both healthy so that's all we can ask for.
We carved pumpkins on monday with Kaden's family. We had lots of fun and my arm was sore from digging out my pumpkin...such a wimp:)


I did this one for peyton and it was as big as her. its got a "P" on the one side if you can't tell what it is


Daddy helped jaxon with his
and this is my adorable husband! so talented:)....actually his mom drew the ghost and he cut it out

5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I love Peyton's orange sweater- super cute!

Lindsay said...

Hey I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be fun to stay in touch. Your kids are SO adorable! Little Peyton is going to be a heartbreaker- she is beautiful!

Michael & Lindsey said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time carving pumpkins. I'm glad we are able to stay in touch now. It's so much fun. :) I'm so happy for you and your cute little family.

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute! Looks like fun! love ya!

The Stones said...

cute, cute, cute! You have such a cute family!