Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MOM

Today is my mom's "29th" Birthday! I just want everyone who doesn't know her to know what an amazing person she is. I want her to know how much i love her and appreciate everything she has done for me and my family. My kids love her, she is an amazing grannie:) She has always supported me in everything i've done, even when i didn't deserve it. She is the closest thing to perfect as i've ever known and i love her:) She's been the greatest example in love, kindness, patience, hard work, family, loving our heavenly father, being a great spouse and so much more. I LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY




5 comments:

Tiffany and Justin said...

I agree with everything you have said about your mom!!! She really is an amazing person and I think everyone who knows her loves her!! Wish her a happy birthday for me

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

I think she is amazing as well and hope she has a WONDERFUL 29th birthday! Loves~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jena- I hope to be like you when I grow up. And let's plan a crafty day!

Rachel said...

She is amazing! I also strive to be like her. She is so uplifting to be around...

Happy Birthday Aunt J!

Jordan and Candice said...

Katie!! I love that I just found your blog. Hooray! You are so beautiful.