Sunday, November 15, 2009

I might be a Nerd.....

.......but i don't care:) woo woo! i can't wait for new moon to come out in theaters this friday! We LOVE Jacob, he's awesome. i'll be honest, me and my husband have read the twilight series twice together and we love them. i'm not a weird, crazed, obsessed fan, but i like it when kaden and i can find a book or series of books that we enjoy. i wish i read more but i'm glad when books like these come out, cuz then i get reading and inspires me to read other books too.

4 comments:

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Believe me i'm such a nerd too!! I can't wait!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

I have read them all 3 times and I am reading new moon again for the 4th time! Yea, I am a nerd too. I am going to the Midnight showing~ woot woot! Hey, if you want a good read, Dianne got me into the "Hunger Games". SO GOOD!

Robyn and Clint said...

I love it too!! So I guess that makes me a nerd too!! Can't wait to see it.

The Stones said...

Me too! I am seeing in tonight at midnight! nerd alert!