Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR 'PEYTEE'. YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, SWEET LITTLE GIRL AND CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 1 ALREADY. WE LOVE YOU LITTLE GIRL:) HERE'S A RECAP OF THE PAST YEAR AND SOME OF HER FAVORITE THINGS

SHE'S A GREAT NAPPER

SHE LOVES BATHTIME AND BUBBLES

SHE EATS LIKE A HORSE! BUT YOU'D NEVER KNOW IT BY LOOKING AT HER


HER BABY "BOO" FROM MONSTERS INC.


CRAWLING AWAY AS FAST AS SHE CAN WHEN CHANGING HER LITTLE BUM

PLAYING WITH POPPY


LOVES CUDDLING WITH HER MOMMY, DADDY, JAXON, AUNTS, UNCLES, AND GRANDPARENTS


CHEERIOS

SHE LOVE LOVE LOVES, BEING THROWN IN THE AIR

MORE CHEERIOS


LOVES GETTING INTO THINGS SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO, BUT ACTS SO INNOCENT:)


SHE IS THE STRONGEST, MOST PETITE LITTLE GIRL EVER


SMILING



SHE LOVES HER COUSINS....
ELLIE, PEYTON, AND BROOKLYN


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SHE LOVES HER BIG BROTHER JAXON

9 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh she is the cutest thing ever! happy birthday little peyton! i loved all the pics, so cute!

Robyn and Clint said...

Wow so sad how fast time flies but she is so cute and I love her. Wish I got to see her more often. Seriously cannot believe how strong she really is. It amazes me everytime I pick her up!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Happy birthday Peyton! I thought Brady had a little bum until now. I love that picture!

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

she is seriously so beautiful! So cute! can't believe she is one!

Michael & Lindsey said...

She is such a pretty little girl. I love all of the photos of her - she's so cute! Happy Birhtday Peyton!

Boonie and Jenn said...

She is so adorable! Hope things are going well. Christmas will be so fun at your house this year :)

heidikins said...

So cute!! i love the last one especially!

xox

Tiffany and Justin said...

She is seriously so freakin cute!!! I might have to come steal your kids away for awhile! They are gorgeous!!! Duh- how could they not be with such a cute mom. I can't believe you have TWO kids! We are NOT this old!!!

The McEwen's said...

I cannot believe that she is already 1! That blows my mind, I swear you just had her! I hope she had a happy birthday!