Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer 2010

Summer has been crazy with lots going on! Here's a recap of June and July!

 Jaxon has learned to ride a scooter

 
lite bright 

 
they love watching movies together


AT THE PARK




 
Jaxon learning to hit baseballs

BABY SHOWER FOR DANI AND ASHTYN
(sarah, me & peyton, meg, robyn w/reese, dani, ashtyn and cooper)
So fun to see these girls!

Mom and Dad's 30th Anniversary on June 3!

My sisters and me made them a Photo Book on Shutterfly.com. It turned out sooo cute

The grandkids all together

24 years old on June 28th

Me and Brooklyn, my niece, have the same Birthday! She turned 1!

 


 
 We went swimming and Jaxon slipped in some mud on our way to the pool....

4TH OF JULY
 
Waiting for Fireworks to start

4 comments:

Christie said...

The kids are sooooo cute!!! Happy way belated B-day. So sorry about Kaden's grandma. I had every intention to make the funeral, but had an unexpected turn of events with my mom. Hope all went well!!! Fun to see pics of the fam.

The Stones said...

Um, Aren't you supposed to be pregnant? Holy cow where you hiding that baby? You look amazing, and as always your kiddos are adorable!!

calmrapids said...

Looks like a fun summer! Beautiful kids!

Robyn and Clint said...

They are so cute!! I miss you all tons. I know I always say it but we ARE getting together when I get back!!! Love you guys!