Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tuesday is the Day!

I'm not due til the 26th of December, but i've already been dialating for 2 weeks now and my doctor is afraid if i go into labor on my own, i just might have the baby on the road before we make it to the hospital. So, he is starting me on Tuesday morning the 16th at 745 to have this baby!! yay! i can't wait to not be pregnant anymore and hopefully be able to sit and breath normally again! i think i've forgotten what it feels like to be able to lay on my tummy and not get winded walking from the bathroom to my bed everynight:) so we will have a new addition to our family this week! hooray

Here's a few things that have happened this past week of Santa Claus and fun rides on Kaden's dad, Dee's, horses and fourwheeler.


SITTING ON SANTA'S LAP. I DON'T THINK HE REALLY GOT THE POINT...


JAXON WANTED TO RIDE THE FOURWHEELER, BUT COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET ON


JAXON AND KADEN GETTING READY TO GO FOR A RIDE


JAXON LOVED SEEING THE HORSES UP CLOSE AND PETTING THEM


RIDING THE HORSE WITH GRANDPA DEE

4 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh i can't believe you are going to have a little girl on tuesday! so crazy, and so exciting! jaxon looks so cute in all of those pictures. good luck and let us know how everything goes!

Sara said...

I'm jealous! I still have 9 more weeks! I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated on the birth and post tons of pics of her!

The Stones said...

congrats Dox! That is sure exciting. I can't believe you are on number 2! We are growing up... YIKES! Have you heard from Robyn and Clint. I wondered how they are doing. Anyway, good luck!

Mandi said...

Oh I just read this and that means you already have a baby! That is so exciting! Let me know if you still want you pictures taken!!! I will be back in town the 28th so let me know. Just e-mail me! I bet she is just beautiful!!!!