Monday, June 30, 2008

Good News!

ok, i've been really lazy about posting! i haven't had internet for a couple of weeks and my connection is back. Anyways...a couple things that have been going on and i'll post some pictures sometime!! First, Kaden and I are going to be having another baby!! aahh Crazy! i'm due on December 26...i'm about 15 1/2 weeks along (or almost 4 months) so if i'm at no Christmas Parties and celebrations, you'll know why! I don't know what we're having yet but i'll let you know. Second, for those that came to our wedding know it was a civil marriage because we got pregnant before we were married. We've been working with our bishop and finally will be getting sealed in the Salt Lake Temple!!! YAY for us:) It's been a wonderful experience and can't wait to be sealed for time and all eternity to my amazing husband and little boy! I still need to call the temple and set a date, but that will all be taken care of this week!

14 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh katie that is awesome, both bits of news are so incredibly exciting! you are having another baby, crazy! and around christmas, how fun. I am especially excited for you to get sealed in the temple. that is so awesome!

Sara said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and what lies ahead. The temple is awesome! Congrats on the baby too!

heidikins said...

I am so excited for you! I really don't think I could have imagined better news; this absolutely made my day.

xox

pinksuedeshoe said...

You made me cry. Thanks! I am so happy for you! Congrats on all your hard work, and good luck on all the hard work to come being a mom to two! We love you!

Bobby and Amanda Lewis said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! You are just full of good news!

The Flint's said...

YEAH!! so glad you posted again. We heard you were pregnant & so here is your formal CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome you'll get to be sealed in the temple!! It's amazing!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats. P.S. Two kids are so much fun & double the craziness :)

Unknown said...

Oh that is such good news! There truly is nothing better! And you are pregnant! I'm betting it will be a boy again just to go against your family trend of all girls. We really are so excited for you guys! Here come all the blessings!

Mandi said...

that last comment was from me...Mandi :)

Sara said...

We are so excited for you guys! And even more excited to be there for this baby to be born!!!! I can't wait! And what great news you guys are getting sealed in the temple! We love and miss seeing you guys so much!!!

Jordan said...

Yeah. I am excited for you. That's so awesome. Your mom told me your were prego again. How exciting.

Anbre said...

Yay!!! What amazing news! What better way to celebrate being sealed than adding on to your eternal family! Congrats you two...we couldn't be happier!

JenLish said...

You guys are awesome! I miss you a ton- I feel like I have lost my Marble's... uh pardon the old man joke, I just couldn't resist laughing at myself!
I am so proud of you guys! It's not easy, but i can guarantee you it's worth it. Way to go.
love
jen and landen

Chris & Carolyn said...

you made a beautiful baby boy, I am excited for the next little one!! and congrats on getting sealed in the temple. that i so exciting and wonderful!

Megan said...

CONGRATS!!! What wonderful news. I'm so happy for you both. Love you!