Sunday, March 8, 2009

Peyton's Blessing Day

We blessed Peyton today and are glad some of our family and friends could come. It turned out great and she looked so beautiful! She is such a happy baby and we have loved getting to know her and her sweet little personality. She is 2 1/2 months old and she has already brought so much love and joy into our home. Her big brother Jaxon absolutely adores her and they are so cute together.




Thanks to Kadens sweet mother for making peyton's dress for me. I showed her what i wanted and a day later she had it done. She is so talented at stuff like that.






My cute Famp came up with my family. it was so good to have him there to see peyton get blessed. love you famp

9 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

She darling Katie! I am so glad you had such a great blessing day for her! Loves~

Poulsen Family said...

What a special day! You have quite the talented mother-in-law; the dress is beautiful.

Sara said...

Wish I could've been there sis! Peyton looks beautiful in her dress and wow she is definetely growing! Can't wait to see you guys next month! Love you tons!

Brooke said...

So neat that her dress was handmade by a grandma! She's so cute and you look so good!!

Megan said...

What an adorable family. Peyton is so cute!! I love her dress. I'm so happy for you guys. You look beautiful as ever and so happy. Miss your family. Hopefully we'll meet this little girl this summer! take care Katie!

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Love you Kate!
you have a beautiful baby girl! I love you!

Robyn and Clint said...

She looks so beautiful! You have such a cute family! We miss you guys wish we could have been there!

The Flint's said...

She looks ADORABLE!! What a cute family!! Famp stopped by our house later that day and said everything was nice!! Did I mention how CUTE she looks? :)

JenLish said...

I am so sad we missed it! Walker ended up having croup- it has been quite the sickness. ANyways, the dress is gorgeous and you look FANTASTIC!! I am so jealous that you can look so good after just having a baby. Wow. ANd I am just getting bigger and bigger...