Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 4

I'm a little late about posting but we celebrated our 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on August 4! I can't believe how much has happened since then! A few of the big ones are.....we got MARRIED, became parents to a handsome little boy Jaxon, got sealed in the temple, bought our first house, had a beautiful little girl Peyton, Kaden started a new job at the beginning of this year which he absolutely LOVES doing, and we are expecting our 3rd baby...another little BOY in November! I love Kaden now more than ever, we have been through a lot together but I'm so grateful for him in my life! I LOVE YOU KADEN! Can't wait for the many more years to come!
We went to Olive Garden....my favorite! And we went to see Charlie St. Cloud....Great movie fyi! Loved it! Go see it!






6 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Jaxon totally looks like Kaden in those pictures of you at Olive Garden. Love it!!!

Christie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Can't believe it has been 4 years. You guys are a great couple. It was fun to have you come visit. I'm proud of both of you.

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Happy Happy 4th! You have certainly accomplished quite a bit in your four years of marriage!!!

Lacey said...

you guys are the cutest! and your babies are the cutest! i am glad you had a wonderful anniversary! i totally want to go see that movie, it looks good!

Robyn and Clint said...

First of all...Happy Anniversary! Second of all.. I don't really believe that your showing very much! I need proof! Miss you guys! See ya in a month:)

Chris and Em said...

Ok--you look way too good to be pregnant. not fair lady! I miss you friend! Keep us updated!